1. Your application for a trial of PipelineCheck.com’s service is subject to PipelineCheck.com’s acceptance of the application. PipelineCheck.com reserves the right not to offer you a trial at its sole discretion and to withdraw or modify its offer of a trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability.
2. By signing up to the PipelineCheck.com free trial you will be entitled to access PipelineCheck.com’s credibility application for a period of up to 30 days to use the following services:
- Access to the Pipeline Integrity Report
- Opportunity credibility indicator
- Insight and activity scoring of direct and indirect activity.
3. Your right to use the Trial Services will end 30 days from the date on which you are notified your account has been activated. There may be a delay between registration and the start of your trial whilst we set up your account. If you wish to use PipelineCheck.com’s service after the end of this period, you will need to enter into a separate agreement with PipelineCheck.com.
4. PipelineCheck.com will provide the Trial Services in accordance with all applicable laws. You agree that you will use the Trial Services in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. All intellectual property rights in the Trial Services remain vested in PipelineCheck.com (or its relevant licensors). You agree that you will use the Trial Services for your own internal business purposes only and you will not sell, transfer, sub-license, distribute, commercially exploit or otherwise make available to, or use for the benefit of, any third party any of the Trial Services.
6. As the Trial Services are provided free of charge, You agree that subject to Clause 13 below, PipelineCheck.com shall have no liability to You (whether in contract, negligence, for breach of statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Trial Services.
7. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as excluding or limiting PipelineCheck.com’s liability for personal injury or death resulting from its negligence or that of its employees, agents and/or sub-contractors, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter which it would be illegal for PipelineCheck.com to exclude and/or limit, or attempt to exclude and/or limit, its liability.
8. PipelineCheck.com will only use any confidential information You provide for the purpose of providing the Trial Services. You agree to use any confidential information relating to PipelineCheck.com solely for the purpose of receiving the Trial Services. Neither You nor PipelineCheck.com is permitted at any time to disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the other party except as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority or in accordance with the rules of any recognised stock exchange.
9. Neither You nor PipelineCheck.com may assign, transfer, charge or deal in any other manner with the rights granted under these terms and conditions without the prior written consent of the other party (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed).
10. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any Court or other competent body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions and such other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
11. These terms and conditions and all matters arising out of them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland. The Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions supersede any previous agreement between You and PipelineCheck.com relating to the Trial Services. Neither You nor PipelineCheck.com shall be bound by, or liable to, the other for, any representation, promise or inducement (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) made by it or by any agent or person on its behalf which is not expressly contained in these terms and conditions. All warranties, representations or terms of equivalent effect that might be implied by law are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a right which is enforceable.